This is a journal of David, Cristita, Andrew and Ashley Rumptz we have lived all over the world.

Monday, March 03, 2008

White Boyz in the City

Friday, March 10, 2006 11:16 PM

I was listening to Dave Chappelle (downloaded) and his take was the
white boyz in the city were the craziest cuz you never know what they
had to do to get their ghetto pass. Well that was not exactly what he
said BUT it is true to the sentiment of his true message. We both used
to go places and do things that our children will never know or realize
(at least both you and I hope) so going to the "Big City" is a good
idea. It shows the kidz (ok Ashley is throwing the measuring tape on
me while I write this so it might be incoherent) that you have some
special traits that they can talk about to thier friends. I am sure that
you still have the necessary skills to live on the mean Detroit streets
BUT with the kidz in tow you cannot exactly look as menacing as you used
to.

I think I was trying to say that I am sure you will be fine and that it
will show the kids that you are still cool. As far as getting your ass
whooped I doubt that you will have any disturbances. White people
actually go to the city to part now a days . Well That is what I hear
anyway. Tell me it is true. I mean they have the tigers and lions and
red wings all in downtown about a mile or two from each other so I am
guessing that that place is looking up. Actually I read on a web site
that a lot of old mansions are being rebuilt.

Talk to you soon. We are going to go to the beach and play in the sun,
sand and water - not to be a dick but that is the cheap thing to do on
island go hang at the beach.

Rumptz

No comments: