This is a journal of David, Cristita, Andrew and Ashley Rumptz we have lived all over the world.

Monday, March 03, 2008

Update on the 2-14-Post

Some time after 2-14-08


I have not been accepted yet into the PhD yet. It is a pretty serious application you have to do a bit of a research paper to get into the program. But the signs look good as far as all of that is concerned I have a topic and I know what to research I have to sit down and do the actual research so I am only informally in the PhD but my PhD Advisor is talking about coming out to sit with the one guy who is in the program and the other guy like me who is working on the application.

Yeah they do that all over the Southwest of the US they farm crops in CA and grow grass in Arizona and New Mexico it is all kind of strange but in the US they do not have to take the water from the ocean. That is the strangest part to me. The cost must be phenomenal. I could understand if it was just drinking water but to water plants in the desert that is a bit much for me.

The cats I had left have decided to go on an extend vacation in the jungle. I am pretty sad about it because I wanted them to be happy and healthy in their new home but they ran away I guess the person even went to my old apartment looking for them. If they went back there they will be well taken care of as i ti is a nice area for them. But still I had hoped to settle them into the new place.

No comments: