This is a journal of David, Cristita, Andrew and Ashley Rumptz we have lived all over the world.

Monday, March 03, 2008

Did I tell you about the abandoned car?

2=-12-08

And you wonder Why I have to do a visa run every 2 months and one of my PDIs' kids do not have visas after 6 months.. Well read this and you might understand.

____________To the US Embassy in the UAE___________

P.S. I never got a response I had to go in and ask this question... Respond to e-mail with in 24 hours my ass!!!!
___________________On to the letter_________________

I am a little confused about the last step of the authentication of my daughter’s birth certificate. I do not want to have the document come here and then be told it has to go back to the USA (as that would cost us another visa run out of the country) so I need to be sure that that after it has the US State Department seal on it my daughter’s birth certificate can be sent her for the last authentication by the US Embassy in the UAE.

David Rumptz

Mom:

I got the word from the US Embassy that you can send it here next no need to send it to the UAE embassy in the Washington DC-BUT do me a favor and check with me BEFORE you send it. Just to be 100% sure I wrote the US Embassy here, so I will know more in a day or two.

Did I tell you about the abandoned car?

So this American woman I am driving with stops for us to get some coffee. She gets out of the car as if she did not leave it running!!! WTF? I have seen people do this for like 15 minutes just leave the car running no thoughts at all about it!

Rumptz

No comments: