This is a journal of David, Cristita, Andrew and Ashley Rumptz we have lived all over the world.

Saturday, April 07, 2007

Moving but only across island

We are moving as the area we live in is getting very ghetto. The kids across the street are a very bad influence on our children so we have decided to move. We move on Wednesday. This is another reason we might stay longer our new place will be almost twice what we pay now but much nicer and no slums. I guess we are paying more because we know our neighbors will be professionals like ourselves. So who knows we might stay or might leave it is all up in the air. I contacted the position in Taiwan to see if I might be able to start in August no word back on that one yet. Again we do not know what we are going to do.

We did the move every year for 8 or 9 years but it included switching between 5 countries and 10 cities. Since we have been married we lived in the hills on Camiguin,Philippines at the ocean, at Tita's parents house for a month, in Keelung Taiwan, in Taichung Taiwan, At my my parents house for a month, on Campus at Columbia, in Queens NYC, In Ferndale, in the Marshall Islands for a school year and here for 4 years (almost)


Actually I thought about it and this is the longest I have lived in any place since I was 18! Even at the frat I moved every year sometimes twice a year.

David

No comments: