This is a journal of David, Cristita, Andrew and Ashley Rumptz we have lived all over the world.

Monday, April 30, 2007

My Space account

I have finally gotten my act together and gotten a My Space account http://www.myspace.com/185140538 with more of my photos. I am in the process of getting a Yahoo Photos site with tons of pictures too- I do not think you need an account to see those photos, I will let you know. Of course if you want to see the photos My Space makes you create an account- sorry but they all do this. Creating an account should only take a few minutes , unless you are my mom with the old dial up connection. No one lets you share photos without creating an account. Now you have to click on the tiny link below my picture to see the photos.

Some of the photos I have you can only see at my other web site www.geocities.com/rumptz_sh8kr (I cannot find them on my hard drive to put up to the new site)

Well I hope this is easiest for everyone.



David

No comments: