This is a journal of David, Cristita, Andrew and Ashley Rumptz we have lived all over the world.

Friday, February 09, 2007

NMC = Not Much of a College

I am worried about the college more and more. The Govt. is talking about cutting the college ANOTHER $900,000 this year! The college looks in worse shape everyday. But who knows they might protect us. I doubt it as they usually like to hit us over the head and protect PSS. Now, I guess I am taking the Praxis not just to protect myself from my fellow instructors but also to protect myself from the college's eminent bankruptcy. I have to say that if they put this cut in place I am sure WASC will move us right up to Show Cause I doubt they will close us down right away but they might just let us graduate our current batch and not let any new students come in. Things are getting weird around here! I told you the college was expecting and EXTRA $350,000 this year that was so we could afford the changes we needed to make to be in compliance with WASC. Now the Govt. wants to take back $900,000! Yikes.

David

No comments: