This is a journal of David, Cristita, Andrew and Ashley Rumptz we have lived all over the world.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

In Response to previous Blog

3-14-06 Blog:
OK my mom was mad at me for my last blog entry. I want to say that Andrew and Ashley are wonderful children and I am very proud of both of them. I am story if I sounded like I was a total demon but it was a tip of the iceberg thing so it is not fair to make the judgment.

You see this is a typical pattern for Andrew. He is always disagreeing with me about everything. He disagrees with me no matter the point or issue. I wanted to point out to Andrew that is was not OK for him to disagree with me for no apparent reason. It is fine if he disagrees with me for a reason. If he explains why he is disagreeing is great. But is not OK for him to just be a contrariness. It is not polite and to tell you the truth I doubt he knows he is doing ti. I ask him if he does this with his friends and he says NO.

This is a big issue because I see him doing it with his sister all the time. I see him complain constantly about her behavior. It is not that she is annoying or anything like that he is just disagreeing to disagree. I have even seen him scream at her. So it is a big issue for me. I want him to behave nicely.

I also wanted him to be aware that it was not alright to degrade me to his friends (well at least in while I am there). You see after I told him not to do it he complained to his friend about the issue. It is not OK for him to degrade and complain when I am there. It shows a lack of respect to me. I am fine if he wants to complain to me about the way I am treating him. If he talks to me then we can have a discussion and resolve the issue. But if he complains to someone else he is just being spiteful, and nothing can be accomplished by this. Also it is mean. It is just complaining for the sake of complaining and not resolving the issue.

No comments: