This is a journal of David, Cristita, Andrew and Ashley Rumptz we have lived all over the world.

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Another Rainy Day in Singapore

Rainy Day did not go to the Zoo, went to the Science Museum instead. Kids still had a blast. 

I am worried that it is going to be rainy all week long which would be a drag but not make the worst vacation. I really want to take the kids to the zoo and the night safari but the problem is that it tends to rain at night here and I do not want to be walking around the night safari in the middle of a rain storm. I am hoping for a break in the rain for a day so we can do the two parks. I am also worried that the animal will be less active in the rain. I know I am less active in the rain as well.

Well the first thing that we did at the science museum was to go to the IMAX Theater to watch Forces of Nature. It was cool production and the first time for the kids and Tita to do an IMAX film. After the film we headed off for the rest of the museum. There were some really good exhibits and we played around all day long there. Well we got there at 2 pm and did not leave the museum until 6 pm. Unfortunately, we did not have enough time to see all of the exhibits and play with all the items. Again I was surprised how many exhibits there were and how interactive they were. Granted some of the exhibits were not working and some did not have the intended outcome, but all in all we had a good time.

Trying to think of something to do tomorrow if the rain persists. I was thinking of taking the kids to Wild Wild Wet if it is raining as they will be wet anyway.  Also they love water parks. Only problem is that I do not have a swim suit. No worries I can buy one tomorrow.

I will keep you posted of our new adventures.

David

No comments: