This is a journal of David, Cristita, Andrew and Ashley Rumptz we have lived all over the world.

Monday, May 03, 2010

Diet and Exercise

Starting a new diet!! Well actually starting my old diet again. It happens every 2 to 3 years that I balloon up to 210 and I need to crank back the diet so that I get closer to 180 – where I should be. It is painful to diet no questions about it but it is necessary.

Started walking again I hope that stick to that as well. I need to keep moving as my blood pressure is a bit high and it helps with the diet as well. I hope to keep motivate enough to actually start jogging again. I used to love running when I lived in Saipan. I thought I would not like it here as it is a desert but the few times I went out – in the wadis I actually did enjoy it.

Wish me luck

No comments: