This is a journal of David, Cristita, Andrew and Ashley Rumptz we have lived all over the world.

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Keep on Walking

I cannot believe that I have gotten my family to start exercising!!! I have gotten them to start walking and jogging about 5 KM every night. It started out of my own laziness and fatness. I was getting sick of being so lazy and being overweight. I told everyone in my family that I would start working out on Sundays. You see Ashley has gymnastics on Sundays from 6 to 7 pm and there is a wadi that ahs a walk way built on it. I figured I would go walking jogging while she was in gymnastics. Well it turns out Andrew wants to get rid of some of his extra fat.

Well when Sunday came around I got Andrew to come along and believe it or not I actually convinced Tita to come along. Then Ashley stated to complain that she could not go. So today I got the whole family to come out to on the jog / walk.  It was good to get out and get working I am hoping that I can keep the family going out 4 nights a week.

Keep your eyes posted to hear how it is going. I am hoping that by telling you we will keep it up.

No comments: