This is a journal of David, Cristita, Andrew and Ashley Rumptz we have lived all over the world.

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

My Family

For me my mom has always been the more important of my two parents. I am have always honored and respected how hard my mom tried to raise us and go out of her way to make sure we had what we needed. She even took on a job to help pay the bills, which at that time in the early 1970s was not normal. My mom also remains one of my best friends I remember taking to my mom about things that you would not normally talk about with your parents. For example I remember telling my mom jokes that I heard at school. Even to this day I like to talk to my mom about problems I am facing and tell her jokes that I have heard. She is a wonderful person and I only wish she could spend more time with me her in the UAE and where ever I might travel.

No comments: