This is a journal of David, Cristita, Andrew and Ashley Rumptz we have lived all over the world.

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

naturalization (almost) and stuff

*Check out my photos*
*Photos old and new*

lick on link above to view


Tita FINALLY got got approved for naturalization!!!

We were in Guam for the tests but since we live in Saipan we have to wait until they come up to Saipan to swear her in. Usually they do it the same or next day but we have to wait. that means we are stuck on Saipan for a while,no worries after 10 years Tita has finally (almost) gotten her US citizenship!


Just think in December Tita will be a US citizen and have a Masters Degree in Education- let the divorce proceedings begin! Just joking lucky for me that is just too strange of a Filipino to do that- says she will divorce me when I am rich and famous which is going to be NEVER!!!

Summer reregistration is dead I think this is a bad sign for the fall semester and beyond. On the good news Tita did get a job for next year teaching first grade so we will be fine in that respect.

I just applied for a PhD in Special Ed but I will have to put it off until the next year (fall of 2008 if the let me) as Tita's grad school (her MA) and her citizenship- we have to wait until she gets all done before I can think of moving we have worked too long and too hard to play with either of these things.


--- Summer numbers are down butI happened to chose the right classes so I am busy as heck

I am busy

Will be running from class to class for the next 6 weeks

Will barley be able to see my own kids so busy with work.

Good news will have brand new cars paid off in less than a year. Not bragging but happy we can do it.

Got to go RELAX i.e. get off the computer and try to play Sudoko thanks to my nephew Ben I know how to play (easy ones) and am in love with it.

David

No comments: